Sunday, January 31, 2016

10 Things you should know about me

January 31st, 2016


Welcome 2016!! I am brand new to the blogging world and want to share with y'all my so-called southern life. I have to be honest that I am not the best writer but I figure what better way to improve my writing skills than to start a blog. So here goes. I am a daughter, an auntie, a friend, single but dating, working mother of two, born and raised in Virginia, currently residing in North Carolina and this is her so-called southern life.


Y'all should know…


10. That I love the color purple. Not the movie (although it is a classic) the actual hue purple.
9. I will hurt anyone over scrumptious baked Turkey Wings
8. I dream of one day being a voice over actress or radio personality
7. I’m terrified to get another tattoo because the first tattoo caused so much pain (foot tat ouch!).
6. My bible scripture is "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" - Philippians 4:13.
5. I also a love seafood lover.
4. My favorite scent is Japanese Cherry Blossom by Bath and Body Works #classic
3. I enjoy cooking but not washing dishes
2. The scariest feeling to me is actually driving and being lost
1. White wine, my evening beverage of choice (put any and all suggestions in the comments)
Your turn. Share something you think people should know about you.


1 comment: